A group of organizations requires deep intelligence related to events within their data structures. These events can create responses through multiple avenues - logs, event alerts, messages, email notifications, and even root cause documentation. Without powerful tools, the depth and breadth of the data collection engines can paralyze an organization.
- No central repository for all data types
- No unified standards for structured data
- Existing Digital Asset Management solutions cannot see inside these foreign data stores
- Organizational decisions place content in multiple locations with no centralized repository
- Due to multiple points of analysis, duplication of data is highly possible
- Organizational fears related to costs of failure