In the world of Law, the discovery process inundates a firm with a massive amount of documents from a broad range of sources. From papers to photos and digital data, it all needs to be searched for information relevant to the case. A tool to help make the process of searching such a broad range of data from a single search point is the ultimate goal.
- Multiple file formats requiring different types of viewing tools
- A steady stream of new cases creates a massive file influx that needs to be processed and made available to legal teams quickly
- Sources are not always in a standardized format, nor have they gone through Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Unstructured data sources utilizing multiple terms for similar issues
- Media volume is high and random. Data comes in either by the thousands per day or none at all
- Media is stored across multiple share points and solutions throughout a multi-site organization