A group of organizations require deep intelligence related to events within their data structures. These events can create
responses through multiple avenues - logs, event alerts, messages, email notification, and even root cause documentation.
Without powerful tools, the depth and breadth of the data collection engines can render an organization paralyzed.
- No central repository for all data types
- No unified standards for structured data
- Existing Digital Asset Management solutions cannot see inside these foreign data stores
- Organizational decisions place content in multiple locations with no centralized repository
- Data duplication is highly possible, due to multiple points of analysis
- Organizational fears related to costs of failure