Marketing organizations and Business Affairs teams need to maintain detailed records of digital media rights - from audio, video, to
images - across all entities to ensure compliance with usage rights and contracts. Tracking these digital assets and the right to use them is a top priority for any organization that deals in these types of assets.
- Multiple data sources that are not consistently or accurately tracked
- Legal documentation (such as model releases and regional usage rights) are maintained in multiple data stores
- Existing Digital Asset Management solutions cannot sift through these unconnected data stores
- Users must have managed access because of releases and legal constraints
- Failure to meet these standards will lead to legal ramifications that can lead to a significant financial impact
- Organizational structures prevent or limit detailed assessment of these digital rights